North American SDS
Thermoplastic, Elastomeric Glass and Siding Sealant
Tremco 830 is a one-part, thermoplastic elastomer that provides a high-performance, flexible seal in glazing and siding applications.
Not for use in the United States.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Easy gunning.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance.
- Can be painted with latex paint
- Can be used in glazing applications for face bedding and cap beads and sealing miter joints in window profiles.
- Can be used for siding applications with sill trim, flashings, fascia, J-trim, F-channel and crown molding.
- Can also be used for sealing perimeters of wood, PVC and aluminum residential windows and doors.
- Do not apply Tremco 830 over damp or contaminated surfaces.
- Do not use in contact with polystyrene, insulated glass seals or laminated glass.
- Always utilize the accompanying MSDS for information on Personal Protective
- Equipment (PPE) and health hazard